Under Construction Website

Service Details


Canada is home to one of the best schooling systems in the world. From kindergarten to university, language schools to professional programs, Canadian schools accommodate students of all interests and backgrounds. Its universities are particularly well known for their vibrant, multicultural student bodies.

Students studying in Canada receive quality, internationally-respected training and education, which prepares them for their future professional pursuits. This is combined with a relatively lower cost of tuition and living expenses compared to other developed countries. We can help with your University Application.

At Borderline Solutions Inc. , our registered Immigration Consultant can assist you with your application. From selecting and applying to the right university for you, to writing a university application letter, our immigration consultants can assist with all your needs.

Our RCIC consultants work closely with select universities and specialized colleges across Canada, assisting you in applying with the greatest chance of success.


Canada is recognized internationally for its quality education system and access to some of the best schools in the world. According to QS University World Rankings, there are currently three schools in Canada that rank in the top 50 worldwide.


As a full-time international student in Canada, you have the option to work part-time during your studies. This can include both on and off-campus work for up to 20 hours a week, helping you finance your education. During scheduled breaks throughout the year, such as winter or summer break, your study permit allows you to work full-time.

WORK AFTER GRADUATION (Post-Graduation Work Permit)

Once you have completed your studies, international students are eligible to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). This open work permit allows you to stay in Canada and seek employment anywhere in the country. Unlike other work permits, you are not tied to a specific employer and are allowed to pursue employment in almost any field. For those looking to become Canadian permanent residents, a PGWP and your Canadian studies can be a great way to staying here permanently!


Canada strives to keep families together, which is why there are many family visas available, and why family sponsorship programs are often prioritized.

If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident over the age of 18 years, you will be able to sponsor family members. There are many types of family sponsorship visas including:

  • - Spousal and Family Sponsorship
  • - Common-law Partner Sponsorship
  • - Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship
  • - Super Visa

In order to sponsor a family member, you will need to meet certain criteria including providing proof that you are able to financially support the sponsored applicant (if applicable).


International students in Canada are eligible to bring their family with them during their studies.


While you study, your spouse or common-law partner is eligible to an open work permit. This allows them to make use of their time and seek employment anywhere in the country. Also, your children can study in Canadian primary or secondary schools without the need of a study permit.


A Temporary Resident Visitor’s (TRV) Visa is required from national of some countries and residents of some countries and exempt from TRV but do require an Electronic Travel Authorization ( ETA ). Contact us to find out which one do you need.


Canada work visas are awarded under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).


Studying in Canada opens many doors to becoming a permanent resident.


Many immigration programs value Canadian experience, such as working or studying in Canada. If you currently qualify for an immigration program, having studied and worked in Canada can significantly increase your chances for permanent residence. If you are not qualified for an immigration program, studying in Canada can help you become an eligible candidate for permanent residence. Combined with a Post-Graduation Work Permit, the Canadian experience you gain during your studies and after graduation can greatly increase your chances of being accepted for PR.


Our educational counselors and legal professionals at BORDERLINE SOLUTIONS will help you dream to come to Canada as an international student. As we are Education Partners of majority of quality Educational Institutions in Canada our staff will help you find the right program and school that suits your needs keeping in view your past education background and future Immigration prospects. We are authorized to apply for your perfect study permit to help you come here. Once you have completed your studies, our team of professionals can guide you through the process of obtaining your own Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), and help you transition from temporary student to Canadian permanent resident!